Powersports in Glenwood Springs
If you plan on taking your snowmobile across snowy mountaintops or driving across the water on your jet ski in the summer, you will need powersports insurance. Mountain Insurance-Montrose, we work with drivers throughout Glenwood Springs, Colorado to provide affordable policies and reliable coverage.
What Does Glenwood Springs Powersports Insurance Cover?
Powersports insurance can cover a range of vehicles, such as motorcycles, snowmobiles, personal watercrafts, ATVs and UTVs, dirt bikes, scooters and jet skis. Coverage available under a full coverage powersports insurance policy may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage covers damages to your recreational vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, falling objects, theft or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage covers damages to your recreational vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause to someone else while operating the recreational vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage covers you and your passengers’ medical bills after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist covers expenses related to an accident involving a driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance/Trip Interruption covers expenses related to breaking down on the water, road or snow, such as unexpected breakdowns, running out of gas, and needing to be towed.
There is additional insurance available specifically for certain vehicles. Trailer insurance can cover the trailer attached to your vehicle that transports your boats, jets or snowmobiles. You can also get additional coverage for items you may leave on the vehicle or certain expensive attachments that are damaged or stolen.
Insure With DC Insurers-Montrose
Protect your unique vehicles through Mountain Insurance-Montrose today. Call (970) 901-0062 or fill out an online quote form to find affordable insurance and quality customer service today.
Common Powersports Glenwood Springs Questions
The average cost of powersports insurance depends on a variety of factors, such as your location, driving record, claims history, credit score, the value of the vehicle, coverage limits and deductible. Fill out a quote form to see how much you can save on powersports insurance.
Powersports and recreational vehicle insurance is a type of insurance geared specifically for unique vehicles. Limits for your recreational vehicle may be different than your personal auto insurance, as well as your coverage needs.
Colorado law does not require you to carry snowmobile insurance. Yet, it is still heavily recommended to protect you, your vehicle and anyone else on the snow with you. Without it, you could be looking at expensive repairs and medical bills out of pocket in the event of a crash.
When you purchase ATV insurance, you pay monthly premiums in exchange for coverage. If an accident occurs and you have to file a claim, an underwriter from the insurer will investigate the damage to calculate how much compensation you will receive. Once the claim is approved, you will receive compensation based on the damages and your policy.