Carpentry Insurance For All Your Needs
Carpenters undertake a plethora of tasks every single day. You're constantly moving around from site to site, providing service amongst many other tradespeople. As a result, you need to have the best carpentry insurance to protect your business in the event that something goes wrong.
We provide bespoke business carpentry insurance that can be tailored to your requirements. Whether you operate a full-scale carpentry business or are a self-employed carpenter, you're bound to find an insurance package that offers the coverage you need.
What is Carpentry Insurance & what does it cover?
Carpentry insurance is a specialized type of business insurance designed specifically for carpenters. It is set up to cover all the potential issues that could happen while working as a carpenter. During your daily tasks, you work with a lot of high-powered tools and can often have numerous people working around you. As such, various situations can arise where accidents happen or mistakes are made.
A carpentry insurance policy will typically offer the following coverage options:
● General liability - an essential piece of coverage that protects clients and members of the public from sustaining injuries as a result of your business activities. It also protects against accidental property damage, providing compensation in either scenario.
● Employer's liability insurance also known as workers compensation- if you employ anyone to work for your carpentry business, you need this coverage. It protects your staff against workplace injuries, offering compensation to pay for any medical expenses or time off work.
● Tool coverage - this covers you if your tools become stolen or damaged during your work. It allows you to make claims for compensation to help you pay for replacement of tools, reducing disruptions.
● Personal accident coverage - if you get injured on the job, you need insurance that covers medical expenses. That's exactly what personal accident cover will do!
Some of these options come as part of a standard carpentry insurance policy, while you can add others as extra benefits. It's entirely up to you, and we'll do everything we can to help you obtain as much coverage as possible.
Why do you need Carpentry Insurance?
While technically not a legal requirement, carpentry insurance is important for many reasons:
● Protect your business from financial pitfalls
● Protect yourself if accidents happen
● Offer protection for employees and clients
● It's much harder to find clients if you don't have insurance
● Having insurance is often a requirement from lenders offering business loans
Put simply, your carpentry business will benefit from having the right insurance. Without it, you put yourself in a tricky situation where one accident can put you in financial doom. It's not worth the risk, so obtain your carpentry insurance today.
Get your carpentry insurance from us!
How much is insurance for a carpenter? It depends on the level of coverage you choose. Don't worry, we offer free quotes when you make an inquiry, letting you know exactly how much your premium will cost.
All you have to do is get in touch with us today, and we'll help you find the perfect carpentry insurance policy.
Contact Mountain Insurance today. Our representatives are here to help you build an insurance bundle that is right for your business.
Mountain Insurance provides carpentry insurance for businesses in Colorado Springs and Montrose, Grand Junction, Ouray, Crested Butte, Gunnison, Telluride, and surrounding areas.